Appeal Unfavorable Immigration Decisions

If you have received an unfavorable decision from USCIS or Immigration Court, you have the right to appeal the decision to the Administrative Appeals Office, or the Board of Immigration Appeals. Also, if case was denied before the Board of Immigration Appeals, you may file a petition for review before Court of Appeals. A petition for review is the document filed by an individual seeking review of a final order of removal.

Also you have the right to appeal a decision to a federal court.

Certain cases are not qualified for an appeal, for those cases, you have the right to file a motion to reopen or reconsider or submit a waiver.

For detailed evaluation of your matter please contact us at (212)880-1538 or in case of emergency at (347)249-1311 and remember we are here for you, ALWAYS.