What Is It F-2 Visa?

F2 visa allows to dependent spouse or child of F1 Student visa holder to enter into U.S. On F2 Visa you may enter US / Travel in and out as long as the principal F1 visa holder maintains valid status. You are not allowed to work. Your children may go to elementary/secondary school. F2 Visa spouse or child may engage in vocational or recreational study.