What Is Marriage Visa

I And My US Citizen Husband Got Married In Asia, How Can I Immigrate To The US

Immigration law allows the alien spouse of a U.S.citizen and his or her minor children to be admitted to the United States as K3 or K4 for child, nonimmigrants while they are awaiting the adjudication of a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. It also allows them to obtain employment authorization while they are waiting.